English Evening classes
The evening class is designed for those who can’t study during the day and will give students a chance to practise their speaking. It is, therefore, a more informal class in terms of a syllabus and themes will be chosen according to student need.
Below is a list of aims and possible learner outcomes.
Exchange of personal information
Speak to communicate
- Speak clearly to be heard and understood in simple exchanges about
- Personal details
- Ask questions to obtain personal information
- Make statements of facts clearly about family, daily life, work, and abilities
Listen and respond
- Listen for gist and respond
- Listen for detail using key words to extract specific meaning
- Listen and respond to requests for personal information
- Listen in a simple exchange and in an everyday context with another adult
Engage in discussion
- Speak and listen in a simple exchange and in an everyday context with another adult
- The themes and topics are selected and adjusted as per student’s needs.
Read our general course information