Read about our current Cambridge First exam promotion here.
About Cambridge exam preparation
We offer courses for students who are thinking of taking a Cambridge exam in the future, specifically for Cambridge First (FCE) and Cambridge Advanced (CAE). Cambridge exam courses are available subject to demand. Often these courses combine elements of a General English course with specific exam preparation. Please contact the school for further details. During the course, you will improve your ability to understand and use language that will help you in general communication, in the workplace and to live in the UK, while also preparing to take and pass an exam.
We will help you develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills, as well as your use of English. You will learn how to use more vocabulary and grammar accurately to answer specific questions. You will learn about the format of the exam and receive lots of tips and advice on how to do well in the exam. You will develop better study skills and learn how to reuse new language better. You will see real examples of exam questions and learn how to prepare for them.
- Placement test with speaking test
- A course book (for full-time courses 3 weeks or longer)
- Additional classroom materials, if relevant
- Homework and weekly assignments
- Internet access
- Drinking water
- Grammar doctor appointments, if requested
- Regular feedback on progress
- End of course report and certificate
- Help and advice with further studies
Read our general course information